Wednesday, July 15, 2009

kickoff.

I've been wanting to start a blog for long and finally I'm here right now.
Thanks to jaips - my BFF.

Well I don't really have something in particular that I want to talk about.
I guess I just want to remind myself that I really should blog more starting from now on.
: too many are worthy of note.

2009
first half year was probably the worst part of my life.
honestly, i thought i should forget about what happened and move on.
and then i realised i should really store them all in my mind
: experience, learn, absorb, transform then do better.

soooo im setting these goals for myself
blog more
read more
draw more
exercise more
photograph more
positive more
negative less

peace.

photo of the year so far

1 comment:

  1. ya...i had a horrible 2008. what doesnt kill you makes you stronger i guess :D

    ReplyDelete